prev

next

Subject: Everyone helps everyone! [#2]
Torbiey
Mr Twister said:

Why is the purchase of dragon scales blocked? :C

This issue has already been reported and administration is working on a fix.

Ernesto Valverde said:

Hi, im totally new in this game, where i can find information about elite mobs and other important things?

There are few ways, you can either check https://margonem-english.fandom.com/wiki/Margonem_(english)_Wiki which is wiki made regarding COM version of margonem. There is also Polish forum, https://forum.margonem.pl/ where you can find most information but in Polish. And at last you can always ask other players for some help.
Xenthorek
Kuerkao said:

Make quest, here you have the list with quests https://margonem-english.fandom.com/wiki/Quests
And kill the mobs [ farm exp on the mobs ]

Mr Twister
Where is the dian cesh the druid ?
Account deleted
Where is the slice of heaven? It's a place where
* 200 lvl: Where are you, my love? A Slice of Heaven, Nyffeler
quest starts
Torbiey
Pan Maruda said:

Where is the slice of heaven? It's a place where
* 200 lvl: Where are you, my love? A Slice of Heaven, Nyffeler
quest starts

You can find this location in Thuzal
Absolut
is it possible to somehow put a character on cronus?
Account deleted
what mob is it from? where do I find it?

Post edited by Marnypopis on 2021-06-27 17:58:54. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
Hey everyone, still figuring the game out. What is glory and how do I get it because some items I want to buy require glory not gold. Also any recommendations on where to farm for lvl 30-40
Account deleted
Where can I get a key that allows me to get to the Dungeon in Tuzmer Harbour?
Torbiey
Absolut said:

is it possible to somehow put a character on cronus?

Currently it's impossible.

Marnypopis said:

what mob is it from? where do I find it?

It was obtainable from boxes from Los Males Dungeon that was implemented for short time. Currently there is no way to get more of these items.

Kiputlea said:

Hey everyone, still figuring the game out. What is glory and how do I get it because some items I want to buy require glory not gold. Also any recommendations on where to farm for lvl 30-40

You can get Glory by fighting with people with similar lvl as yours. as to where to farm you gotta figure that out yourself.

Marnypopis said:

Where can I get a key that allows me to get to the Dungeon in Tuzmer Harbour?

There is no way to get this key, I suppose you have a quest arrow pointing you that way, if that's the case then teleport to other cities and look where it leads you.

Account deleted
Im new. Where can I find more info on STATS? please. Can someone explain to me what "percentage experience" means and how it relates? what does the clock time in Stamina mean? and the changing ms #s? thank you.
Torbiey
AimGrdian said:

Im new. Where can I find more info on STATS? please. Can someone explain to me what "percentage experience" means and how it relates? what does the clock time in Stamina mean? and the changing ms #s? thank you.

What do you mean by more info on stats? What does every single one of them do, or where you can find more stats of your character?

The stamina bar stands for how much time a day you can get XP by killing monsters.

The 'ms' stands for how fast you get response from the server, so basically quality of your connection to the server.

Dunno what you meant by percentage experience though, do you mean perhaps the % value of experience shown after the battle with monsters?
Account deleted
Torbiey said:

Yes, what does every single one of them do please. I'm 6 days old, I really don't know much about this game but I really like it so far :)

Next to the HP red liquid orb (on the bottom center part of the frame) are 2 small spiked bars. If I hover the mouse over the left one it says "Percentage Experience" (mine says 13,15%).. I don't understand this please.. The right one says Stamina (109min ???)???

Any help is appreciated thank you!
Torbiey
AimGrdian said:

Yes, what does every single one of them do please. I'm 6 days old, I really don't know much about this game but I really like it so far :)

I feel like this should be explained in the "First aid" section of forum. You can expect to have this explained there soon.

AimGrdian said:

Next to the HP red liquid orb (on the bottom center part of the frame) are 2 small spiked bars. If I hover the mouse over the left one it says "Percentage Experience" (mine says 13,15%).. I don't understand this please.. The right one says Stamina (109min ???)???

The "Percentage Experience" you refer to is a percentage amount of experience you've gathered until the next level. If you hover right above it It'll show you the exact amount of experience you need until next level.
As to stamina bar it reset daily(at 5:25 UTC+2) to the base value of 360minutes and as I explained earlier until the stamina hits 0min you will be gaining experience from killing monsters.

Post edited by Torbiey on 2021-07-08 09:56:56. Total edits: 2.
bad bear
what is the dye paladin for?
Account deleted
Torbiey said:
I feel like this should be explained in the "First aid" section of forum. You can expect to have this explained there soon.

Okay thnks for the heads up Torbeiy. Looking forward to it.

Torbiey said:
The "Percentage Experience" you refer to is a percentage amount of experience you've gathered until the next level.

I get it now.. In my example its 13.15% "Thirteen point fifteen" not "Thirteen coma fifteen"..

Torbiey said:
As to stamina bar it reset daily(at 5:25 UTC+2) to the base value of 360minutes and as I explained earlier until the stamina hits 0min you will be gaining experience from killing monsters.

Does the time start to count down all the time your active ("online")? what about inactive time? ("unconscious") or does it count down only during battle time.. UTC+2, I'm on the East Coast USA, its ET or EST time zone.. I think my zone is UTC-4.. Is 5:25am UTC+2? Does that mean 1:25am for me? thanks for the info Torbiey :)

Post edited by AimGrdian on 2021-07-08 14:22:44. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted

why the game doesn't work
Vallyiast
why 'Skeletal Knight quest series' is not available at Robson?
Torbiey
Vallyiast said:

why 'Skeletal Knight quest series' is not available at Robson?

It was unavailable due to an error, which has been just now fixed and so the first quest of the series is available now.
Vallyiast
aaa Thank you!

but what can we do with chaimnyk?

Post edited by Vallyiast on 2021-08-02 18:54:56. Total edits: 1.
Torbiey
Vallyiast said:

but what can we do with chaimnyk?

They are used to upgrade items/change item enchantment
Vallyiast
Also I'm still blocked and I can't delete it at the quest 'Make America Great Again!' : Room 1: Inspect Room 1 upstairs Redrock Saloon.

I can't enter inspect while '[ The door is locked. ] ' and the others doors too
do I need something for enter?
Mist
how to get into the experimental world?

why can't I create a character in the experimental world just like that
Account deleted
Did someone know where I can find him? (except berserkers and red orcs)

Kill: Possessed Fissit (0/1)
Mist
why amaya has nothing to exchange the daily currency for one of the many chests
najmlodszy kage
can someone send all spawns of domina and wicked patrick?
Filendilessa
Has this game died completely? The admins & team gone MIA? Zero updates in months..
Torbiey
Filendilessa said:

Has this game died completely? The admins & team gone MIA? Zero updates in months..

Updates are being implemented more or less frequently, though the method they are announced has changed, as now instead of being written on forum they can be seen in steam page at: https://steamcommunity.com/app/898590

So while player base is pretty low the game still lives, with hope that in the near future some attention will be brought to COM version of margonem to make it more enjoyable.
Account deleted
Niel: Report to Niel in Ithan.
Bring: Magical Artifact (0/1)

Cannot find in the Castle..
Enid
What can I do with Thug's Heads?
Or where I can find NPC's, which can sell me items?
Edit:
I found him on 1st floor in Green Unicorn Inn

Post edited by Enid on 2021-09-14 23:16:52. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
Where can I buy EQ for warrior on lvl 20-40?
Filendilessa
How are we supposed to view the collection of available quests? the notice board isn't working

why is this game so broken
Mist
how can i get into the experimential world?
pipiduwa
[BANNED]
hi how i can get invite to experimental
Markaos
How do I buy dragonite??????
Account deleted
Hey, from where can I get this?

Locked Box of Dungeon Rewards
Shieitta
hi is there servers been turned off? i cant access the game
Account deleted
Shieitta said:
hi is there servers been turned off? i cant access the game

There are some issues I guess with Cronus, but Husaria works properly

Post edited by Marksman Racuch on 2021-11-15 17:24:51. Total edits: 1.
Childish Gambino
why game has not been running since 16 ??
I'm waiting 5 hours to play

Post edited by Childish Gambino on 2021-11-18 20:23:52. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
why this game has not been working for a few days, every now and then some bugs, it is impossible to move, then at all to the site, why their servers are on fire and they cannot extinguish it?
Account deleted
What can I do with Joe Bison Tokens?
Alice Glass
Johny Therapist said:
What can I do with Joe Bison Tokens?

Joe Bison Tokens can be used in a recipe at the end of questline with Joe Bison to unlock special titan
Agmoen
Willen said:
where can I find hellish servant

in tuzmer there is a cauldron though it really looks like a smaller metal pot.
Not like the cauldrons in tristam and elsewhere.
Click on that and you go to Infernal Depths and find them there.
Though there seems to be a bug there with the thing asking a question.

Taratah
Hello what's play in experimental on english margonem?
Account deleted
How to buy draconite? Do I need steamwallet or something?
Pan Prezes
gugu, yes you need to buy it on steam.

Help me! * 140 lvl: Restocking the Arms. Eder, Anaret the Vendor doesnt work :<
Account deleted
Pan Prezes said:
gugu, yes you need to buy it on steam.

Help me! * 140 lvl: Restocking the Arms. Eder, Anaret the Vendor doesnt work :<

Wdym it doesn't work?
Dishwot

Van Sour the Grand Master: Seek out and banish Hellish Servants.
Kill: Hellish Servant (0/20)

Where are they???
Pan Prezes
Dishwot u need to use teleport in Tuzmer - write Cauldron on minimap.
Taratah
How buy more character?
Szyszka
Hello where can i exchange sulfur for money

Post edited by Szyszka on 2021-12-26 09:56:25. Total edits: 1.
Pan Prezes
When is the next one minievent?
Account deleted
how do i exit out of quests i have all jack artificuam quests i have to zoom out to sse what new quest i get
Account deleted
Where is Astratus ?
Sugar Plum
Hello, how to get to Bad Weather Shelter 3rd level? Thanks.
Pan Prezes
Sanea said:
Where is Astratur

Castle in Old Ruins
Agmoen
Mareane said:
Hello, how to get to Bad Weather Shelter 3rd level? Thanks.

there are walls which you can pass through about three of them I think.

Dishwot
How to get the key to Crypts of the Sleepless??
Pan Prezes
Dishwot said:
How to get the key to Crypts of the Sleepless??

u need to do this quest * 173 lvl: Hard Work. Catacombs of Pleasure, Karina or this * 163 lvl: Selflessness. Thuzal, Valeria Levis, i dont remeber which one

Post edited by Pan Prezes on 2022-01-04 16:53:40. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
Hi, how can I close the transparent quest window ?
Pan Prezes
Setting on left side and close quest window :

Post edited by Pan Prezes on 2022-01-06 18:14:05. Total edits: 2.
Account deleted
Hi, where can i find information about heroes? Respawn maps etc.
Pan Prezes
Roki Joe Pesci said:
Hi, where can i find information about heroes? Respawn maps etc.

I found only in polish, sorry, probably google translator can help you :<

https://margohelp.pl/herosi
Account deleted
did steamrealm stopped working for you as well?
Sugar Plum
Marnypopis: Yes, doesn't load for me too.
Pan Prezes
For all, all servers.
Sugar Plum
Marnypopis: Yes, doesn't load for me too.
Pan Prezes
Yeah boys and girls. We need next one minievent because we couldnt play yesterday
Taratah
Christmas mini-event

Santa is here! Visit Ithan and collect special gift. But you must be quick! Rumors said that it will expire on 12/19/2021! Was blessed in 200 procent experience with killed mosnters?
Account deleted
Xoraxo said:
how do i exit out of quests i have all jack artificuam quests i have to zoom out to sse what new quest i get
bro i need a answer this is to annoying
Casidias
administrator
Xoraxo said:
Xoraxo said:
bro i need a answer this is to annoying

You can cancel quests by clicking the X next to it's name.
Taratah
when will servers stop lagging?

Post edited by Taratah on 2022-01-15 14:45:26. Total edits: 2.
Sugar Plum
Hello, what are the easiest ways to get the stones for my profession for crafting? (Like Blade Dancer Stone) I know I can drop it from daily hunt elites but it seems very tedious.

Post edited by Mareane on 2022-01-23 13:49:39. Total edits: 1.
Torbiey
Mareane said:

Hello, what are the easiest ways to get the stones for my profession for crafting? (Like Blade Dancer Stone) I know I can drop it from daily hunt elites but it seems very tedious.

Doing Daily Hunt quests is the fastest method of acquiring them, the higher level you have the more profitable the quests are and you get more of stones for your profession, alternatively you can exchange Routine Stones at Amaya in iIthan for them, but it's rather unprofitable.
Account deleted
Is there a way to exchange Thug's heads?
Yashiko
Jashi said:
Is there a way to exchange Thug's heads?

There is an npc called Jon the Enigma in Green Unicorn Inn - Main Hall on the map Marshlands who sells unique items for Thug heads.
Account deleted
Hi, I have a problem with account registration. I delayed entering my login and password and now I cannot do it. Does anyone have any idea?
Account deleted
Game not loading for a couple of hours now. What's up?
Yashiko
Usfratih said:
Game not loading for a couple of hours now. What's up?

There was a problem with margonem.pl servers which impacts .com as well
Ashley
Hello, after 5 days I still cannot delete my charakter. Could you please help m dealing with this problem? Thanks

Post edited by Ashley on 2022-02-09 16:29:23. Total edits: 1.
Yashiko
Ashley said:
Hello, after 5 days I still cannot delete my charakter. Could you please help m dealing with this problem? Thanks

Hello, can you write a ticket to support about this problem?
Hitchens
Internal error: ; 201001256

Is it only me or game is down?
Nuteq
[BANNED]
Game is down
Pan Prezes
We want to p(l)ay bros
Account deleted
so for some reason i can only play on 1 out of my 3 characters???
Account deleted
Hello, some help needed! How can I start mining, please? Looks like I don't have required tool... Where fo I get it form? Thank you :)
Yashiko
NecessaryEvil said:
Hello, some help needed! How can I start mining, please? Looks like I don't have required tool... Where fo I get it form? Thank you :)

The required tool for mining is an pickaxe and it can be bought for 10 draconites from the dragon boxes section in premium shop.
Account deleted
Hi is there a quest similar to that "cztery żywioły"from Polish margonem?
Hitchens
Iuris said:
Hi is there a quest similar to that "cztery żywioły"from Polish margonem?

https://margonem.fandom.com/wiki/Elemental_Sword_(quest)
Siup
Kill: Rao The White Tiger

Where i can find him?
Pan Prezes
I want to play on Beluga <3
Casidias
administrator
Pan Prezes:
Sorry, but that's not possible.
Yashiko
Hetatir said:
Pan Prezes:
Sorry, but that's not possible.

:(
Account deleted
I can't play.

https://husaria.margonem.com

I have only a screen of loading.
Casidias
administrator
Kacpereq said:
I can't play.

https://husaria.margonem.com

I have only a screen of loading.

Hi!

I don't see any problems with accessing the game. Does the problem still occurs?
Kurt V
Hetatir:

The issue this player (and many that reported to you according to your previous blog post) is referring to an external addon causing the game to abort due to a critical error. This issue existed for quite some time but was relatively rare (one person affected, that I know of). After the administrative work you performed on Monday it has become more viral and is now affecting three other people that I know about, myself included.

The issue affects only some players and is likely not caused by the user. I attempted some steps to resolve it including using a clear version of the browser I'm using (Google Chrome, latest) as well as a clean version of a different browser (Firefox, latest). In both cases, while the issue didn't occur immediately it was reproduced shortly afterwards (Case 1: Installing another external addon that doesn't cause issues, Case 2: Opening the browser after time interval).

I did report the issue with the creator of the addon (Clan lootlog, Groove Armada), but I have yet to receive a response. While I lack the technical knowledge it seems that the same code is run for many users, but it only causes issues for some so my guess would be something server-side as the issue got worse with moving to Cloud.

In any case, the error message in the console states: “https://steamrealm.margonem.com/engine?t=init&initlvl=2&clientTs=1647425489.461&mucka=0.5393674951139291&browser_token=64945727” Error 404
While I understand that this is an external addon it is pretty important for many players so I would be grateful if it was looked into.

The answer for now is to turn off Clan Looltog addon, the game should function again.

Post edited by Kurt V on 2022-03-16 12:00:43. Total edits: 2.
nesik nesowski
Hi, is there any list of the heroes spawns in margonem.com on this forum? If not, is any way to get it, like writing to support or something?
Torbiey
Merarraz said:

Hi, is there any list of the heroes spawns in margonem.com on this forum? If not, is any way to get it, like writing to support or something?

There is none on COM forum, there are some guides on Polish version forum yet they tend to vary from what we've got there. The only way to know exact locations of where heroes appears is either by learning them by searching on your own, or by asking other players.
Electric Tracker
Hello, are there any groups for mamlambo on cronus?
Jurtere
https://prnt.sc/QGzbxyNbvqjJ how use it?

prev

next