Subject: Small Content Update
Casidias
administrator
Hello Adventurers!

Today's update focuses primarily on minor changes to the game engine and client. We hope you will like them!

Read more...
Herman
To be honest these changes are a little to much, It is a lot less lucid, for example my friend bougth item for corrupt stones but beacuse of those changes he didn`t see that it can`t be shuffled by using deposit and all the corrupt stones that he collected are wasted. And while we are gethering up for colosses, while we are creating a grup it takes a lot more time to get it right beacuse of these changes for example (XYZw).Icons with proffesions were better.
It is my personal opinion but i think that there is a lot more people who think like me.

Post edited by Herman on 2023-03-08 14:02:15. Total edits: 2.
Smocza Kicia
Herman said:
To be honest these changes are a little to much, It is a lot less lucid, for example my friend bougth item for corrupt stones but beacuse of those changes he didn`t see that it can`t be shuffled by using deposit and all the corrupt stones that he collected are wasted. And while we are gethering up for colosses, while we are creating a grup it takes a lot more time to get it right beacuse of these changes for example (XYZw).Icons with proffesions were better.
It is my personal opinion but i think that there is a lot more people who think like me.
Agree with that

Post edited by Smocza Kicia on 2023-03-09 12:05:36. Total edits: 1.