Subject: Current and future changes
Casidias
administrator
Hello Adventurers!

Big changes are on the horizon - below you can read what we are planning...

Read more...
Sugar Plum
So Kekii is never getting the hero guide done huh
Casidias
administrator
I would not be so sure :)
Tutorials and guides will still be available, but we plan to change their form.
Account deleted
HOW LONG WE HAVE TO W8 for game?
Real Jakubboss
Is there anyone in this game? Any news report what is going on?
Mr Glass
It's weird because I can log in cronus normally and other but i cant in Husaria
Yashiko
Sugar Plum said:

Yes, I am not. I am no longer in charge of it. The remaining parts need to be done by our lovely admin since I do not possess hero respawn sites and I can't post their drop tables with the tools I have as a tester and moderator.

Best Regards :)

Post edited by Kekii on 2022-11-12 18:05:21. Total edits: 1.
Real Jakubboss
Casidias said:

Are you there? I suppose there has been nobody in the game since 11/11 when the so called maintenance break occurred in Husaria server.

Am I right?
Sugar Plum
Kekii:
Why not let players do it then? If you do not have the man power to make guides and update/improve the game regularly then would it not be wise to let the community help? Aren't you guys making it even harder for yourself by deleting the forum?
No blame on you all because I can only imagine how hard it must be to run such a big project and you are doing a great job, but sometimes it looks like you don't actually want this game to thrive and get noticed by players from all over, not just folks coming from the polish version. And I do believe you could make it big and make good money from it.
Casidias
administrator
Sugar Plum:

Closing the forum will not make life difficult for us.
Future guides will be created with the help of testers and the community, but we believe that the way we want to serve them will be much better than the forum.