Subject: 2017 Halloween
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
Boo! Ghosts and zombies have haunted Margonem once again! Scary? Don't worry, we've got something sweet for you too! Pumpkin candy, desserts and drinks will help you gain some power to fight formidable monsters and solve mysterious cases...

This Halloween you'll have chance to:
-Complete a series of 4 quests to unlock i.a. Wolf outfit (visit Suspicious Man in Eder).
-Buy variety of Halloween items for Halloween Skulls currency (visit Valentino Quintuplets: Akino, Balbino, Chino, Dino, Ervino in Mirvenis-Adur).
-Take part in Pumpkin Challenge and fight dangerous monsters (visit Morcer in Mirvenis-Adur).

Plus, check out a new outfits offer in the premium store!

Fun fact: You can talk to some dogs.

Go to Khaled the Guardian in Eder to teleport to Mirvenis-Adur. His brother Khalid is waiting for you and will teleport you back to Eder if needed.

Happy Halloween!

Post edited by Robson on 2017-10-31 22:43:09. Total edits: 1.
flou r
Where is Mirvenis-Adur?

Post edited by flou r on 2017-10-31 21:09:53. Total edits: 2.
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
flou r said:
Where is Mirvenis-Adur?

Khaled the Guardian, Eder.
Account deleted
Can I do something with Mysterious Cards?
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
igizool said:
Can I do something with Mysterious Cards?

Collect only at this time. However, they may be worth something in the future.

Post edited by Robson on 2017-11-01 15:01:53. Total edits: 1.
Cysiaty
When Hallowen event ends?
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
Cysiaty said:
When Hallowen event ends?

November 19.
Zireael'
I did all the quests. Now there is no "Empty" on the treasure box. It just teleports me to Ithan without loot.
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
The Infamous said:
I did all the quests. Now there is no "Empty" on the treasure box. It just teleports me to Ithan without loot.

The treasure boxes never meant to be in the event. Therefore loots were removed and the boxes will be replaced with teleportation stones tomorrow.
Gathes
Robson:
Is it a bug that no single legendary helmet for mage has been looted yet?
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
Gathes said:
Robson:
Is it a bug that no single legendary helmet for mage has been looted yet?

Legends are in all event hero loots, so they should loot it eventually.
Account deleted
Does 35 and 55 heroes works good? I was fighting with them a lot and I get one unique armor at 35, meanwhile other heroes giving many other loots.
Robson
Crimson Brotherhood
Vizardx said:
Does 35 and 55 heroes works good? I was fighting with them a lot and I get one unique armor at 35, meanwhile other heroes giving many other loots.

Their loot is different from higher level mobs, but everything works just fine.
Tromba

Applause for the administration! I did not see the amount of oversights in my life. First you give the box with the equipment so that the players can get what they want. Then you remove those boxes so that the rest of the players who are late for the event will not have the chance to make the inventory. OVERRIDE bug with a continuous refreshing of the page after the slaughter of a hero giving the ability of all cheaters to get up to 3 legends in a short time. To do so, avoid the group of monsters in which you have to undo the exp. NOW you added the usual items to the loot template. after 70 beats the only thing i got is 2 unique and the experience grows bigger. The chance for something good from a hero is comparable to standing on e2. I'm not going to go back to the experience. The cheaters who have won 3 legends laugh at us. By the way, a good cash machine when withdrawing exp. Please withdraw the usual items from the loot template. This is grossly unfair to honest players. We also want to have a chance to get something good.

Post edited by Tromba on 2017-11-02 21:03:42. Total edits: 1.
Gathes
Please change the fact that you can loot items for lv 175 even thought you're fighting hero with lv 75, because i can't be the only one that thinks this is awful.
Next you
What are the spoils of the 35 heroes?
Account deleted
What is Stone Of Forge from Daily Hunt from Rim?
Account deleted
A new bug in challenge ! when i go to the teleportation crystal and click this pops console error and i no go out this!! please fix this!!!!
Tigeros
Where can i change my event valute when the event ended ?
Trynkiewicz
Tigeros:

It's impossible.