Subject: New Battles and Guild Improvements!
Account deleted
I took a while but now you may check out the new battles with more convenient, more dense fight panel with all the actions you need and information about your opponents. The loot window has changed too. It's bigger and clearer.
This is a major update, so a few new options concerning guilds were introduced too! Now you can level your guild by means of guild quests. These are quests that every guild member may participate in. Every completed guild quest grants you a talent point that may be exchange into level of guild skill. The edit option and look of guild card was changed. You also may set up quite detailed recruitment parameters seen for players, like e.g. level, membership payment or age. You can also describe the profile of your guild for the people!
Long awaited Crystal of Unbinding was introduced in shop with upgrades.
A few remarks. You can add active skills to the battle window in skills panel by means of checkbox in certain skill details. Make sure to do that before fighting. The set of skills is changing when you choose an enemy, your own character and party member. It displays only skills that are available at the moment. In details you will see also the effects acting on chosen battle participant. All the questions and remarks will be much appreciated by our [url=http://support.garmory.pl/a/margonem.com/pl/ticket/my]support[/url].

Post edited by Xentis on 2016-03-03 12:00:31. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
How do you use skills now in battle?
Only attack and advance seem to be available.
Account deleted
And that's the end margonem
Account deleted
Why i can't use my skill ?
Pifadix
OMG why nargonem.com come down :C
Lucky Strike
RIP marognem.com
Account deleted
Soooo bad. New client havae been not good. But know. This battle system is very, very bad.
Account deleted
If you want to use a skill in battle, go into your "skills" page and select the skill you want to use in-battle. Then look in the top right corner and under the skill's name there will be a small black box next to the words "show in battle"; tick that. When in-battle press on the enemy and a box with the skill's icon and name will pop up, press that and vola!

P.S If you read Xentis' whole update paragraph you wold have seen that the instructions are there :)

Post edited by BrokeN HeaT on 2016-03-03 21:06:43. Total edits: 2.
Account deleted
Whole idea with guild quest is not bad,however i would also add "Guild armory".
By 'Guild armory' i mean that after finishing quest, founder of guild would gain 'guild challange'. It would work like event challange, but it would give 3 unique/heroic/enchanted part of equipment on choosed level.it would loot 3 of them.Every guild would have 1 chance to gain it.Of course,item would be bounded for not members of guild.The founder of guild would give it to 3 lucky persons.it would bound after giving it.

I hope that somebody will notice my idea :)
P.S I'm not bothered if it's spam.I only want to make our Margonem better place to play for everyone :)
Lindora
Xentis:
Why ?
R.I.P Margonem.com [*]
Account deleted
Stop saying R.I.P. Margonem, nothing wrong has happened that has completely ruined the game. They have just further developed the game. I mean just because a new panel of fighting has been created and implemented into the game does not mean that its "R.I.P Margonem". The guild levels are actually a very good idea, it gives staying in a guild more purpose, but of course it needs further developing. So please if you have nothing positive to say, or its not constructive feed back, then don't say anything :)
Account deleted
Can you change fight panel? I REALLY prefer OLD FIGHT PANEL.
:)
Variable
Troling Master:
What's wrong with new battle interface?
Account deleted
I think that previous interface of Margonem and battle was better. People like changes but now it's not looking like Margonem what we loved.
Account deleted
Please stop crying. New client is awesome. I have 21.5" monitor and playing on old client is very uncomfortable. New battle system should be improved (using skills, loot panel), but still is better than old.
Account deleted
So bad :/
Account deleted
@Variable
There is nothing wrong with it,but my point is that old battle interface was easier to use and most of players liked old battle panel because it was easier to use :)
Account deleted
So you cobbled up tracking system also. Now movement hardly works. Guess this is the END.
Account deleted
Please could you tell me how to use spells?
Please change it back how it was; it was better and easier to use.

Post edited by Animagus on 2016-03-06 14:03:14. Total edits: 2.
Piotrek Kur
So bad again..
like new client
Account deleted
Skills for warriors are sooo weak. Before client on 35lvl I destroyed 180 armor points. Now I deastroy 60-.-