Subject: Valentine's Day!
Account deleted
Does everyone received their Valentine hugs and kisses? Don't look at me I won't give you any! However, we would like to introduce friendly atmosphere by switching off PvP in dangerous locations. Make love not war, dudes! If you have someone special in the game or you want to buy yourself something for Valentines - check out the shops of Nanny the Gypsy in Verbin and Bartain the Cavalier in Karka-han. I leave you with Maceene's heart problems too!
Non-PvP, quests and shops will remain to the early morning on 2016-02-22 (CET).
Remember about weaker titans, cheaper potions and increased experience for quests. They will be switched off on 2016-02-15 at 12:00 (CET).
Account deleted
How long do i have to wait till Maceene in quest "The perfect date" will finish her date?
Account deleted
weaker titans are useless because you haven't changed their resp time what means once titan is killed it won't appear again until the end of event
Account deleted
@beautiful agony would you prefer no bonuses than this?
Account deleted
Cathunter The Last:
it doesn't matter what I prefer
Account deleted
Troling Master said:
How long do i have to wait till Maceene in quest "The perfect date" will finish her date?

I also would like to know. I'm waiting over 24h and there is no information in quest description how long I should wait (if there was such information during conversation and I didn't read careful enough I'm sorry but there is no way to read it again and checking if I can proceed over and over again is a bit tiresome).
Account deleted
Vermond:
Each time Maceene preprares to set off to date, you need to wait about 3 hours. The dates usually last for couple of hours :P There's no way the quest forces you to wait for so long. If you encountered any problems read the progress once again and try to talk to Maceene. If it doesn't help clear your browser cache. Sometimes it may cause problems with quests' timers.
Account deleted
Tried both (checked progress and cleared cache). I still get:

Oh, have a little bit of tact. The lady is busy. Knock first!
I'm sorry. I guess it's not the time for any visits.
Exit dialog.
Variable
Vermond:
What does the progress say?
Account deleted
The Perfect Date
Maceene:
Maceene is preparing for a date. Wait until the meeting will be over to ask her how was it.

PS> I also tried on different computer - no difference.
Gecko
I have the same thing. Tried clearing the cache, didn't help.
Account deleted
Quest unblocked (after over 3 days...). Next date in progress - I hope it will take less then first one ;)
Account deleted
May sound stupid but where is Maceene actually located? xD
Variable
BrokeN HeaT:
Ithan