Subject: Support!
Account deleted
No one really likes to write e-mails. You must log into your e-mail account, think what to write and how. It's tedious. That's why I present you brand new support, exclusively for Margonem! You may enter it by choosing Support tab and clicking banner on the bottom. You'll find there also some helpful links for newbies. New support connects FAQ and contact form. The FAQ is poor, but I'm sure it will grow with time. Don't forget to log in to use the support!
Account deleted
Good Job! : )
Account deleted
1. How can we help in "growing" the Support?

2. http://support.garmory.pl/s/margonem.com/en/31/142/game/i-would-like-to-report-player-s-improper-behavior
"SM (Super Chat Moderator)"
in the game i.e. Murm... and Filend... are described as "Senior Moderator"

3. why my previous post has bee removed? as far as I'm concerned always should be any reason or explanation. that's the standard in every serious business or relationship.
Account deleted
Beautiful agony:

1. You done enough, better do not do anything, please.

2. This will be corrected, thank you for this note.

3. Posts concerned as spam, trolling, forum wars etc. are deleted. This is my good will to delete them, not to gag the author. However if you insist so much (watching the manner of your behavior on the forum), no problem. I won't delete your posts, I will gag you everytime you break the rules. As you wish.

Pedymon
Great.
Droq
I agree with u Pedymon!
Pedymon
Stop spam guys ;)
Archie
Great idea. Anyone who does not find a solution to your problem, it will be able to consult with a crew Margonem.

Main advantage:
Your problem will be resolved quickly.
Account deleted
Yes It's good... But im still waiting for my "Draconis"...
I typed everything good and message told that I typed something wrong and of course because why not it charged my PLN.
What the duck is wrong with you guys you just give a duck with us.

Edit: Of course i've written e-mail to you and you gave me nothing! No respond from you.
You guys are just waiting to put your fingers on my wallet.

PS: Yeah, delete this message and ban me for giving opinion of your work and support.

Post edited by Glorfindel on 2015-03-06 23:25:58. Total edits: 3.
Account deleted
Glorfindel:
Please do not be such a rude person who throws assaults towards ADM just because you are angry. As we stated previously, Players are most welcomed t write emails and messages on support panel. However, you need to know, that mostly it takes time to investigate every case which we are given. Please, write proper message on our new support panel. We will do our best to help you out.
Account deleted
Lavenda said:

I won't wait another 2 weeks to get my 11 pln...
I'm not rich but you need to fix this for another players.
For other players > Be careful with sms payments.
Account deleted
Please report this to [url=http://support.garmory.pl/s/margonem.com/en]support[/url]. I can't solve your problem in the forums.
Smerfetka
Hełp http://i.imgur.com/oRMTn3c.jpg