Subject: Advent Calendar
Account deleted
Tomorrow we will start with Advent calendar. Log in everyday to gather all the rewards! If you open all the windows, you will get something special on 24 of December! It’s not the only thing that you must be ready to in December! Stay with us and expect further updates! More about calendar rules you will find in the forums.
Account deleted
You can display Advent calendar clicking the sock on the game screen (between places for the bags). The calendar works for players with at least 15 experience level. You can open only one window of the calendar in one day, so the first window on 1 of December etc. You’ve got 24 hours to do that from 0:00 to 23:59.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
The server time is GMT+1 (CET), you can check what’s the date and time under the lint:
[url= http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/europe/european-union/poland/warsaw/]Central European Time[/url]
It’s very important if you don’t want to miss any reward from the calendar. We hope we will change server time to more appropriate soon. I think that GMT would be more appropriate.
Account deleted
That Advent calendar, is it for a character or account? And what can we expect to get there? Some pets/outfits? Or maybe some nice items?

Greetings, Narcosis.
Account deleted
It's for a character. There are neutral, usable items also blessings. If someone opens all the windows he will get something better.
Account deleted
Xentis,

I just saw there is x2 better chances to loot something. Is it forever or just for couple of days ?
Account deleted
not for everything... It's only a chance for not-empty loot very high :/
I think that's a bug when you entrance new system of loots :).
Account deleted
kra-01
Account deleted
Why it's not possible to check the socket (Advent Calendar) while being unconscious?
Account deleted
ho.koasdsa
Account deleted
Hi :D.
Account deleted
joł weewew
Account deleted
oł maj gad
Account deleted
git