Subject: Patch Notes - Comments
New Age
The topic is used to talk about changes made to the game in order to fix problems that may occur during the update.

_

Today, items that have received a stat update are falling into your hands. These are not 100% permanent items. We reserve the right to edit the statistics to improve their overall balance.

We are eagerly waiting for your opinions and comments.

and

Regards!
Account deleted
Hello cuties!

I'm really glad that finally our forum is showing an activity.

I'm entitled to express my opinion, so I would like to say something about that.

For me putting defensive bonuses like Critical and Physical Ward into weapons doesn't seem very realistic e.g imagine having a Bow or a Sword which makes you be more tanky. That's kinda awkward.

Yours faithfully,

Racuch

Post edited by Marksman Racuch on 2021-12-07 13:53:57. Total edits: 5.
New Age
Marksman Racuch
A defensive bonus has been added to make the bow target for fight with a warrior and a paladin. In the earlier version, it was too universal, which could just be a collision for a Mage or even a Tracker.

When changing the stats, we focused on increasing the hunter's defense in the form of extra life and a longer fight, which he currently had a problem with. When combining legends with Bex Evo + Reusen, you can get a lot of life values ​​that should be facilitated by fights in which the survival rate was terribly poor. After the changes, the hunter managed to finish very quickly.

These items have the Flex rank, which means that it is possible to change overnight, looking for a good balance for new skills. :)

Post edited by New Age on 2021-12-07 13:56:52. Total edits: 1.
Qizi
New Age said:

Now Paladin Gloves looks similar to Goll's ones...

Post edited by Qizi on 2021-12-07 17:07:33. Total edits: 1.
Alice Glass
Qizi said:
Now Paladin Gloves looks similar to Goll's ones...

That's true but I don't think that should be an issue, that event was nearly year ago and items shouldn't be balanced around event legendaries, especially after they are no longer obtainable
Brygidka
Well, I might seem repetetive, but weapon for warrior is still useless, doesn't give any advantage to win a fight against any profession when having equipped blazing purification legendary bonus (which is mostly common for each profession now after all the males craftings/events/dungeons etc).

Can't you just make it simple 2ble handed weapon with average statistics? Warriors dmg is most of the time out of range & always linked to rng so hardly by all the players - but isn't it somehow how the warriors should work - less armor granting more dmg?

Where there any tests done on that? Please share your summary if so.
New Age
Aeris Cullen

The problem is that these weapons are, in a way, to be directed to the appropriate professions and force rotation.

In the beginning, we added a higher percentage to the deep wound there so that in the case of the Blazzing Purification bonus, we can quickly restore independent damage. We want to avoid switching to a two-handed weapon so that it does not become the only legitimate item assumed on everyone counting on the RNG of the game without any control over the course of the fight. Let's wait a week, the data will check and determine the next stage of these subjects. :)
Kociak
Hi, I found a texture error in the map:
https://imgur.com/a/jN8fBK5

Can't complete quest:
https://imgur.com/a/kNm72VN

Post edited by Kociak on 2021-12-08 19:43:32. Total edits: 1.
New Age
Kociak

We blocked the quests for 1 day because the large npc base needed an update.
_

Post edited by Hetatir on 2021-12-13 08:12:50. Total edits: 1.
Kociak
Sorry, wrong subject

Post edited by Kociak on 2021-12-11 13:45:20. Total edits: 3.
New Age
We give you test items for review, which we extend the time to introduce, wait for feedback and suggestions related to them.

Pain Is Fiction
Hello dear administration, I have only one question.
Could you please remove
"Curly Moussetache" from Gvar Hamryd (17,55), because I cant move through it... Its really annoying because it respawn quickly : [
Brygidka
Warrior's shield would be 3rd offered item with elemental ward bonus, whereas only one has very critical hit or curse, also fighting mages is giving best results using 2ble hand so not really usefull at all?
New Age
Pain Is Fiction

Forwarded for removal.

Aeris Cullen

We have been thinking about something else since the launch of the test item, the first option was with dazzle, but there will probably be a physical ward as well, as with the paladin.

The changes are planned for the beginning of January anyway, so you can go ahead and talk about all items until then.
Account deleted
Hello,

I've been already talking about that topic with New Age, but I'd like to leave a mention anyways.

There are 2 important facts which I'd love to happen in near future.

The 1st fact is about Thief main respawn coordinates which are still situated in Tuzmer (Telsar's House - 2nd Floor (7,8)).

The 2nd and the most important fact is about adding exchange cantor at Rumenee(Nithal 38,58) which helps players who are collecting outfit parts from heroes like Thief, Persian Prince, Tepeyollotl and eliminate duplicats that are totally useless without this actualization.

That's all, thanks for reading.

Post edited by Marksman Racuch on 2021-12-28 17:23:03. Total edits: 1.
Hitchens
Regarding the new icons above NPC

Could you make further updates for this awesome system and add an option to disable it or show only particular icons? For example, I would like to see only healers. On NPC dense maps those icons are becoming annoying
Brygidka
Hi,

Should we expect any major changes to Throne Room/The Cult e2's & other e2 around ~150 lvl coming soon?
Several items changed on Los Males Hotel - should there be any refund for legendary items for which players did gather and pay 600 obsidian pieces & have nothing in return?

Please also consider strenghteening Virgin Eagless as it's almost possible to kill her solo with common legendary equipment - not even enhanced to +5...

What about legendary armors bonuses & professions swap? I heard like 3-4 months back the templates are almost done & no info since?

Gold Mask - weapon for warrior - would it have any rework of stats for deep wound as now having f.ex.: 2% critical hit change and 12% critical power & no bonus into strenght, destroying armor or slowdown/energy?

These are few main changes ppl are waiting for & hoping to see any actions taken - new admin had a good start & energy, however now somehow it is going back to what we had in last coouple of years...

Regards

Casidias
administrator
Hello!

Thanks for feedback! I am currently working on some interesting changes that should add some life and movement to the COM worlds.
Many of these changes take a long time, so I'm not able to take care of all the things and the updates are a bit smaller as a result. Nevertheless, work is underway and you can expect something new soon!