prev

1

2

3

4


Subject: Bug Report
Grave Digger
Hello.

I can't teleport to any location except for Eder,Ithan,Karka-Han, Verbin and Torneg. What is happening ?
20.05.2018
Sadi
Moderator
Grave Digger:
Do you have enough gold on character? It's necessary to have more than 7000 gold.
20.05.2018
Rote
You can not take off the blessing from Foverk Turrim and the time of its use is unlimited
21.05.2018
Robson
senior game master
Quoreon said:
in the Ice Crevasse - 1st Level - 2nd Chamber I can not reach Elita Toto Acirfa because on the coordinates 12,23 going into the ladder, I'm going back ... What should I do?

I also give a screenshot of the browser console so that you know what the problem is

http://prntscr.com/jjuoxb

I think it might be connected with the NPC nearby. I moved it a bit, so it might help. The change will take effect tomorrow around 2 PM UTC+1.

Grave Digger said:
Hello.

I can't teleport to any location except for Eder,Ithan,Karka-Han, Verbin and Torneg. What is happening ?

You need to have 14k of gold to have all teleports unlocked.

Rote said:
You can not take off the blessing from Foverk Turrim and the time of its use is unlimited

Fixed.
22.05.2018
Reider
When u have outfit from premium shop or another source and u level up. Your outfit will restart to basic. Please Fix this because i can't change my outfit because of it.
23.05.2018
Rote
Quest 112 "There Can Be Only One" Kill: Shepherd Axe Master 0/10. Tracker Don't work at this quest.
23.05.2018
Janusz Weiss Ldi
Hey Robson, I have a question, is there anywhere in the list of heroes / elites that appear in the English version of the game? For example, from today's event, nobody has any idea where the new heroes are located and the time of the event is ticking :v
23.05.2018
Szemkel
Trying to begin quest "Scouting" (id 77) from the Captain of the Guard in Torneg results in the engine being stopped.
Internal error: Error: Unknown command or bad syntax: [TALK, quest=77, progress=2;
25.05.2018
Krupas
I have problem with tracking in quest's. On Husaria it's works well, but on Cronus does not work for me.
27.05.2018
Dertix
hi, I have a problem with the creation of the crossbow because I do not count the item that I have in the bag I tried to refresh, etc. but nothing helped

http://scr.hu/P9M71m
27.05.2018
Robson
senior game master
Reider said:
When u have outfit from premium shop or another source and u level up. Your outfit will restart to basic. Please Fix this because i can't change my outfit because of it.

Our technicians will investigate the case.

Rote said:
Quest 112 "There Can Be Only One" Kill: Shepherd Axe Master 0/10. Tracker Don't work at this quest.

Fixed. It will work tomorrow.

Janusz Weiss Ldi said:
Hey Robson, I have a question, is there anywhere in the list of heroes / elites that appear in the English version of the game? For example, from today's event, nobody has any idea where the new heroes are located and the time of the event is ticking :v

There's no official list, sorry.

Szemkel said:
Trying to begin quest "Scouting" (id 77) from the Captain of the Guard in Torneg results in the engine being stopped.
Internal error: Error: Unknown command or bad syntax: [TALK, quest=77, progress=2;

It has been fixed and will work tomorrow. For the time being, you can contact me via the Support Panel and I'll push forward your quest progress.

Krupas said:
I have problem with tracking in quest's. On Husaria it's works well, but on Cronus does not work for me.

Please, describe the problem accurately via the Support Panel. We need as much data as possible.

Dertix said:
hi, I have a problem with the creation of the crossbow because I do not count the item that I have in the bag I tried to refresh, etc. but nothing helped

http://scr.hu/P9M71m

Fixed.
29.05.2018
Krijo
SS: https://i.imgur.com/woNQQYo.png

"Hidden Grotto - 2nd Level" on map "Sunken Peak"
The doors are broken to use it
04.06.2018
Robson
senior game master
Krijo said:
Hidden Grotto - 2nd Level

Fixed. It will take effect on June 13.
09.06.2018
Artaz
I have a problem Error: Internal error: 607000413clan;
12.06.2018
kukininja

Artaz said:

there is a problem with old interface, on new one it works fine
12.06.2018
Artaz
Thanks
12.06.2018
Javri
I don't know if this is bug, but IDK where to post it.
I sent 2 SMS to buy some draconite and I did't get any SMS back with the code for draconite
17.06.2018
Robson
senior game master
Javri said:
I don't know if this is bug, but IDK where to post it.
I sent 2 SMS to buy some draconite and I did't get any SMS back with the code for draconite

Please, contact us via the Support Panel.
20.06.2018
Fanboy
https://scr.hu/GKPy92 they have a different name than in the quest
23.06.2018
Treed
Fanboy:
You have to earn Gir-tab Carcasses you can get from Gir-tab Scarabaeuses, quite simple.
23.06.2018
Elis
https://imgur.com/a/PVeqbhm

My cart is empty but it says it is full. I can't buy Draconites ;((
24.06.2018
Robson
senior game master
Elis said:
https://imgur.com/a/PVeqbhm

Hello, please contact WoloPay, as the problem is associated with their services.
27.06.2018
Kalia
Hello 2 things

1. When you are born in mythar, you fall out on houses that you can not get off of

2. a crimson avenger can not be attacked

Help me :/


Post edited by Kalia on 2018-06-27 15:51:25. Total edits: 1.
27.06.2018
Wusz Mitu
Kalia:
same problem with Demonis (210)

ps: fixed

Post edited by Wusz Mitu on 2018-06-27 16:50:14. Total edits: 1.
27.06.2018
Kalia
Another problem after the appearance of new monster maps in the same places and are blocked! Please, fix this because it's the second time I can not kill a hero by warning.

e.g. shadow forest, forest of wonders

Post edited by Kalia on 2018-06-27 17:57:00. Total edits: 1.
27.06.2018
RedRabit
Hello i have a one little question. What the hell ? https://zapodaj.net/3d1dfcb3be035.png.html - i can`t attack him, because he sid on the tree xD
27.06.2018
Kondris
My character Howard on Husaria world has got stuck after using Mythar teleportation stone

It would be nice if stone was fixed and my character moved.
28.06.2018
Aknytram
On a new Mythar map there is no pass to the Dragon Mountains
28.06.2018
Defis
Two entrances to the Clay grotto.
http://imgur.com/a/1MoIRHQ
28.06.2018
Soma Hiate
Toto Acirfa
30.06.2018
Glden
ITEM#1814811280.cronus

from new e2 226 armoured maddok

fix statistic
05.07.2018
Kyczko
Tollok teleportation scroll is broken . Teleport to tree
05.07.2018
Robson
senior game master
Kalia said:
Hello 2 things

1. When you are born in mythar, you fall out on houses that you can not get off of

2. a crimson avenger can not be attacked

Help me :/

I cannot reproduce it. Please, contact us via the Support Panel and describe the problems in detail.

Kalia said:
Another problem after the appearance of new monster maps in the same places and are blocked! Please, fix this because it's the second time I can not kill a hero by warning.

e.g. shadow forest, forest of wonders

It has been corrected and will take effect soon.

RedRabit said:
https://zapodaj.net/3d1dfcb3be035.png.html

Fixed.

Kondris said:
My character Howard on Husaria world has got stuck after using Mythar teleportation stone

It would be nice if stone was fixed and my character moved.

Aknytram said:
On a new Mythar map there is no pass to the Dragon Mountains

Defis said:
http://imgur.com/a/1MoIRHQ

Fixed already.

Glden said:
ITEM#1814811280.cronus

from new e2 226 armoured maddok

fix statistic

Fixed.

Kyczko said:
Tollok teleportation scroll is broken . Teleport to tree

Fixed.
06.07.2018
Glden


No profession requirements
11.07.2018
Arhanios
Hello, i have 1 problem, where is my draconites? I boost my wallet about 30 pln(paysafecard) My wallet status is 5 pln..
12.07.2018
Robson
senior game master
Glden said:


No profession requirements

Fixed.

Arhanios said:
Hello, i have 1 problem, where is my draconites? I boost my wallet about 30 pln(paysafecard) My wallet status is 5 pln..

Please contact us via the Support Panel.
18.07.2018

prev

1

2

3

4

LOG IN ON MAINPAGE BEFORE ADDING POST