Margonem Facebook Margonem Twitter Margonem Tumblr Margonem Google+

1

2

next


Subject: Bug Report
Lit Kol
administrator
Topic for Bugs.
30.06.2017
Elite Player
I found a bug in the game about the Dark Patrick hero who appeared in the wall. You can not attack him at all. I would like this problem to be resolved quickly because I lost 1h on the search Patrick.

http://screenshot.sh/od1zeDFdJe3Ya

Post edited by Elite Player on 2017-07-01 12:52:21. Total edits: 1.
01.07.2017
Kolen
http://prntscr.com/fqdzue

Use of the search engine hero to please donate ...
01.07.2017
Krijo
I and other players have a little problem with HP and stats look at the screen.
https://scr.hu/W8z957

Post edited by Krijo on 2017-07-03 10:50:11. Total edits: 1.
03.07.2017
Medifh

Are you reading this though? Mr. administration
03.07.2017
Lit Kol
administrator
Yes. I am. Problem with client was fixed yesterday at 7 pm. Please, refresh browser cache.
04.07.2017
Kariston
I don't know where to report this, so i will report there.

1. 1 hour after you wrote post it's impossible to edit it, it's quite annoying, when you trying something out and after you've done that you have to write another post.



Post edited by Kariston on 2017-07-04 14:53:31. Total edits: 1.
04.07.2017
Beautiful agony
please be aware that it's not possible to write two posts one after another (maybe it's been changed but I doubt)
so it means that after 1 hour you can't either edit or write another post - it fantastic idea, isn't it?
all you can do is to wait for somebody or to ask a friend to write i.e. "hi" only to allow you to write a post
04.07.2017
Kariston
Last atcivity on the profile have a bug, it displays one date - 25.04.2017
04.07.2017
Lit Kol
administrator
@Kariston:

Yes, we're working on it :)
05.07.2017
Trynkiewicz
Lit Kol:
Probably you know about it from Sadi, we tested the forum and found a reputation error, it doesn't work. I and my friend (Black Sugar II) "liked" Sadi's post, but he still had 1 rep. score, after "unliked" he still had 1 rep. score. "Gagged" player have 0 rep. when he should have on -. Yes, this bug/error isn't important, but in free time somebody can... you know ;)
05.07.2017
Tricq
Hi, I start new event quest, and end him. I go back for my rewards and you start
synchronization when I was talking with Rim, and after end of your synchronization I haven't rewards, i haven't this quest and i can't start him second time.
07.07.2017
Trynkiewicz
Cowsep:

You should send ticket about it on support.
07.07.2017
Gohn Joons
Mysterious Pick ITEM#71712804.husaria

http://screenshooter.net/103162267/oqdploi

I cannot use this gold (consume it), it works as a neutral one.
07.07.2017
Kariston
Blessings with increasing loot doesn't working as they should be. Someone told me on the support that, I'll see 2 loots from one monster, if I use legendary blessing. I used and... http://screenshooter.net/103124739/fatpenqss
This happend.

http://screenshooter.net/103124739/favkkxuua

This blessing is pointless too. 1x1 = ??? Still one.
Please fix that.

Post edited by Kariston on 2017-07-08 05:29:47. Total edits: 2.
08.07.2017
Gohn Joons
You won't have two loots. You would have two draws. Simply, one of your draws was empty. You have also a chance for no loot from a monster.
08.07.2017
Trynkiewicz
http://screenshot.sh/odBIW4CSyERQS

Post edited by Trynkiewicz on 2017-07-13 18:29:44. Total edits: 1.
13.07.2017
Linu
Find the monster Ernie mentioned and obtain the Crystal of Earth.
This quest is buged , bcs crystal no drop with Monster!!!
17.07.2017
Trynkiewicz
http://screenshooter.net/103124739/fbwiddzxr

Manhior Shaft - 2nd Level

Post edited by Trynkiewicz on 2017-07-17 20:28:32. Total edits: 1.
17.07.2017
Kariston
http://screenshooter.net/103124739/fbxuimwjw

It looks really weird.
18.07.2017
Wezil
https://scr.hu/D9J5ye
The entrance should be at the cave and not in random spot
19.07.2017
Relevant
http://scr.hu/0hev/4q0yy
http://scr.hu/0hev/7v3xk


* 115 lvl: Three-headed Menace. Beekeepers Village, Veldrin Martel [D]

In window of items which u will get as a reward after quest is unique meat, but u get ducats. In other side, Daily quest with Griselda now offer a ducats instead a unique meat. One word - Griselda with Veldrin swap their rewards. Is this bug, mistake or deliberate action ?

@Wezil Right

Captain Beikadus: Vanquish Piper, the village elder in the Vixen Knoll.- Kill (with party): Piper the Village Elder (0/1)

Piper the Village Elder is no longer resps in Vixen Knoll. He is resping in Highlanders Pass now.

Post edited by Langustarek on 2017-07-20 14:36:50. Total edits: 1.
20.07.2017
Wezil
Langustarek, I had this problem too, but after refreshing the page or simply closing dialogue and starting it again it seemed alright, might be something to do with cookies. Rewards don't change, they just appear different.
20.07.2017
Robson
senior game master
I've checked that and it works correctly. Clean your browser's cookies and cache.
20.07.2017
Zyziomek
The error is in this
There is no heroic.

http://prntscr.com/fy5f46
20.07.2017
Trynkiewicz
https://prnt.sc/fz2fii
23.07.2017
Robson
senior game master
Messi XD said:
The error is in this
There is no heroic.

http://prntscr.com/fy5f46

Trynkiewicz said:
https://prnt.sc/fz2fii



Fixed.
24.07.2017
Dreadhunter
http://imgur.com/28r7tm3

"Number of Posts" in the profile doesn't work.

Addon "Automatically accept invitations to party" doesn't work properly too. To use buttons "Turn on" or "Turn off" i must refresh the page.

Icons are changing places after refresh the page. Can i have them in the same spot?
Before refresh: http://imgur.com/28r7tm3
After refresh: http://imgur.com/UQyhRaa

Post edited by Dreadhunter on 2017-07-26 17:46:31. Total edits: 3.
26.07.2017
Ruudy
https://scr.hu/K0nPkO

Bugged doors in Hidden Grotto - 1st Level.
02.08.2017
Mage Adi
http://imgur.com/a/mUCPC

I don't know when I found only "wyvern sting", without emerald, green etc.
21.08.2017
crystalicus
The poison for gods in my warrior has desapeard pls help ;/
in A Titan of a Job Part 2

Post edited by crystalicus on 2017-08-22 20:51:50. Total edits: 2.
22.08.2017
zoim
i have problem witch
i cant use it :(
24.08.2017
Vizardx
<Scroll of Hero Detection -> Nanatsu no Taizai>
Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level.

i used it twice. Once in city, then in location... He's not there! :<
25.08.2017
Wezil
https://scr.hu/9rV5kl

When using Healing aura it shows as "unknown parameter"
06.09.2017
Aknytram
Whenever I use this ITEM#74875784.husaria and it shows localisation of Crimson Avenger it always says "Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level." but when I get there he is not there. I thought for first time that someone killed him before I get there, but after third scroll wasted I realised that something is wrong.

Post edited by Aknytram on 2017-09-12 00:07:18. Total edits: 1.
12.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Ruudy said:
https://scr.hu/K0nPkO

Bugged doors in Hidden Grotto - 1st Level.

Fixed.

zoim said:
i have problem witch
i cant use it :(

What happens?

Aknytram said:
Whenever I use this ITEM#74875784.husaria and it shows localisation of Crimson Avenger it always says "Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level." but when I get there he is not there. I thought for first time that someone killed him before I get there, but after third scroll wasted I realised that something is wrong.


i used it twice. Once in city, then in location... He's not there! :<[/quote]
Vizardx said:
<Scroll of Hero Detection -> Nanatsu no Taizai>
Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level.
I've checked that and he appears. Maybe your level is higher than his and that's why you don't see him?

Mage Adi said:
http://imgur.com/a/mUCPC

I don't know when I found only "wyvern sting", without emerald, green etc.

Fixed.


12.09.2017
Aknytram
I have used it on 44 lvl and on 47, same effect :<
12.09.2017
Vizardx
Same here. I was using this on 53 ;)
12.09.2017
Aknytram
In a warrior starting village you can do quests few times even tho they are not daily quests. Here is proof: http://scr.hu/0e25p/8ifsx
Two same armors from the same quest
16.09.2017
Sylvanniss
Hi!
I have a question to Robson's game administrator. Can you do this so that the player's outfit does not change automatically every 10lvl, because I wear outfit and I do not want it to change me when he lvl.
17.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Aknytram said:
I have used it on 44 lvl and on 47, same effect :<

Vizardx said:
Same here. I was using this on 53 ;)

I believe it has been fixed.

Aknytram said:
In a warrior starting village you can do quests few times even tho they are not daily quests. Here is proof: http://scr.hu/0e25p/8ifsx
Two same armors from the same quest

What is the quest name?

Sylvanniss said:
Hi!
I have a question to Robson's game administrator. Can you do this so that the player's outfit does not change automatically every 10lvl, because I wear outfit and I do not want it to change me when he lvl.

I can do nothing about it. Please write a ticket via support panel. It will be assigned to the technical administrator.
18.09.2017
AgroFarmer
Hello!
I want to go on a map to the titans and just go through the trees and I can not go to the lands to go to the titanium.
18.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
AgroFarmer said:
Hello!
I want to go on a map to the titans and just go through the trees and I can not go to the lands to go to the titanium.

I don't understand your problem. Please write a ticket via support panel. Describe your problem accurately and include screenshots.
18.09.2017
Gregor Clegane
Robson:
Hello Robson,the passage in the Mulu hamlet is in the wrong place.IF you go trough the door,your stuck in trees.Can you fix that problem?
19.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Gregor Clegane said:
Robson:
Hello Robson,the passage in the Mulu hamlet is in the wrong place.IF you go trough the door,your stuck in trees.Can you fix that problem?

Hello. It has been fixed.
19.09.2017
Aknytram
Robson:
It happened whe I started Purchase Equipment for Erling quest than stared Deliver Rangar's Package. After I have done the first one I could pick both of them again.
19.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Aknytram said:
Robson:
It happened whe I started Purchase Equipment for Erling quest than stared Deliver Rangar's Package. After I have done the first one I could pick both of them again.

Okay, I'll check that.
20.09.2017
Aknytram
Robson:
I guess I found something else, http://scr.hu/0e25p/3s0d6. Guess he should stand like a Skin Hunter, in that stone kinda chamber.
20.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Aknytram said:
Robson:
I guess I found something else, http://scr.hu/0e25p/3s0d6. Guess he should stand like a Skin Hunter, in that stone kinda chamber.

I don't understand. Please write a ticket via support panel.
20.09.2017
Gregor Clegane
Hello Robson
I create new character and i go to the cave to kill some spiders.I spotted the graphics
error.Added attachment to the preview;
https://imgur.com/a/3iYOa
21.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Gregor Clegane said:
Hello Robson
I create new character and i go to the cave to kill some spiders.I spotted the graphics
error.Added attachment to the preview;
https://imgur.com/a/3iYOa

Fixed.
22.09.2017
zoim
Where i can start quest : * 50 lvl: Translator's Challenge. Euro - drużyny, Rim ?????
IS that bug or smthg ?
26.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
zoim said:
Where i can start quest : * 50 lvl: Translator's Challenge. Euro - drużyny, Rim ?????
IS that bug or smthg ?

It's a developer quest. I'll correct it.
27.09.2017
Mage Adi
Lesson - Sinister Strikes.
Graphinea the Blade Dancer: Make sure you have the giant shield!
- Bring: Giant's Shield (0/1)

Tracking doesn't say mi where I can get this (The Gigants not drop)
27.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
Mage Adi said:
Giant's Shield

Fixed.
27.09.2017
VioletRose
CRONUS WORLD

Mulu Hamlet

Internal error:
Engine stopped.

Wildcat Cave

What Tiger doing here ?
https://imgur.com/a/BFOP0

Tiger Cleaning

Some zulu/mulu does not show lvl

Post edited by VioletRose on 2017-09-28 23:47:43. Total edits: 3.
28.09.2017
Robson
senior game master
VioletRose said:
CRONUS WORLD

Mulu Hamlet

Internal error:
Engine stopped.

Wildcat Cave

What Tiger doing here ?
https://imgur.com/a/BFOP0

Tiger Cleaning

Some zulu/mulu does not show lvl

As for Mulu Hamlet, we'll analyze it. Wildcat Cave and Tiger Clearing will be corrected today.
29.09.2017
Mage Adi
I took too fast my Daily reward (before second synchronization), and i can't take this.
02.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Mage Adi said:
I took too fast my Daily reward (before second synchronization), and i can't take this.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your problem.
03.10.2017
Zyziomek
error because they are 2 same.

http://prntscr.com/gsmidj
03.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Messi XD said:
http://prntscr.com/gsmidj

Fixed.
03.10.2017
Vizardx
https://snag.gy/ef3WF1.jpg

It's possible to pass throw but it don't looks nice.
03.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Vizardx said:
https://snag.gy/ef3WF1.jpg

It's possible to pass throw but it don't looks nice.

Fixed.
03.10.2017
Aknytram
Pirates near Tuzmer have diffrent graphic while they stand on map and while fighting them.
03.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Aknytram said:
Pirates near Tuzmer have diffrent graphic while they stand on map and while fighting them.

Post screenshots with the problem.
04.10.2017
Aknytram
http://scr.hu/0e25p/a7w34
http://scr.hu/0e25p/r7rn3
04.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Aknytram said:
http://scr.hu/0e25p/r7rn3

Fixed. It will take effect tomorrow.
04.10.2017
Kubcok
Fix the Bug with Crimson Avenger please, he still roves in Windy Cave-3rd level. and anyone can't find him.
http://screenshot.sh/ouzMiuj177j8H
05.10.2017
The Infamous
https://imgur.com/CpCGjWl

"about a mummy who wanted to be a rock"

https://imgur.com/vbKNs4O

Old graphics, but when fighting there is a new graphics



Post edited by The Infamous on 2017-10-05 22:05:58. Total edits: 4.
05.10.2017
Trynkiewicz
The Infamous:

This nickname is from your first character.
05.10.2017
Vizardx
Crimson Avenger is still bugged. Scrolls told me that he is in Windy Cave lvl 3 but he's not there.
07.10.2017
Koxegfd
Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level. He has eaten karma. I went there and there he does not see him.
07.10.2017
Aknytram
http://scr.hu/0e25p/doi0o
Angry John the Pirate from the Holiday event is still standing in Tuzmer Harbor without any reason.
08.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
The Infamous said:
https://imgur.com/CpCGjWl

"about a mummy who wanted to be a rock"

https://imgur.com/vbKNs4O

Old graphics, but when fighting there is a new graphics


Fixed.

Aknytram said:
http://scr.hu/0e25p/doi0o
Angry John the Pirate from the Holiday event is still standing in Tuzmer Harbor without any reason.

Fixed.

Kubcok said:
Fix the Bug with Crimson Avenger please, he still roves in Windy Cave-3rd level. and anyone can't find him.
http://screenshot.sh/ouzMiuj177j8H

Koxegfd said:
Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level. He has eaten karma. I went there and there he does not see him.

I think it should work now.
09.10.2017
Vizardx
Robson said:
I think it should work now.

1.
I spent whole day and night looking for Crimson Avenger. And I think he is still hiding somewhere or I'm just unlucky but I don't belive in it.

2. There is a bug when I close deposit I can't move. It happens every time. F5 fixing problem but it's annoying.
10.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Vizardx said:
Robson said:
I think it should work now.

1.
I spent whole day and night looking for Crimson Avenger. And I think he is still hiding somewhere or I'm just unlucky but I don't belive in it.

2. There is a bug when I close deposit I can't move. It happens every time. F5 fixing problem but it's annoying.

1. I'm trying really hard to find the reason behind this problem. I haven't experienced this playing.
2. Are you using old interface?
10.10.2017
Vizardx
No, I'm not using any addons. Only those which are in game.

Post edited by Vizardx on 2017-10-10 12:26:55. Total edits: 1.
10.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Vizardx said:
No, I'm not using any addons. Only those which are in game.

I'll look into that.
10.10.2017
VioletRose
Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level

Still bugged. He not there
11.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
VioletRose said:
Crimson Avenger(45 lvl) roves in: Windy Cave - 3rd Level

Still bugged. He not there

I have tested both scrolls and displaying heroes and I don't see any problems. Probably someone killed him before you entered the map.
11.10.2017
Vizardx
Noone killed him at Cronus since 25.08.2017. It was first time when I used scroll. Maybe it's a problem only at Cronus world.

Oh I see, at Husaria also.

Post edited by Vizardx on 2017-10-11 10:21:03. Total edits: 1.
11.10.2017
The Infamous
Cerber still has an old look outside the fight.
11.10.2017
Zyziomek
Hi,such errors

Torneg
http://prntscr.com/gwhfia
https://prnt.sc/gwhd59
https://prnt.sc/gwheho

Fields of Gold
https://prnt.sc/gwhgp6
12.10.2017
Aknytram
http://scr.hu/0e25p/3ts2k
Using teleport to Torneg from Holiday event will spawn you kinda outside the map to place from you cannot move ane further to npcs. the only way to get out of it is to teleport somewhere else
12.10.2017
VioletRose
Old UI screenshoots in review of the game on home site :)
12.10.2017
Aknytram
http://scr.hu/0e25p/9u9d6

When you try to talk with grave, in Karka-Han necropolis, nothing happens and that massage pops out
13.10.2017
The Infamous
Sixth Sense - This skill should raise the dodge by one percentage point, but raise one normal point.
14.10.2017
CytrynQa
Robson the same is with Billy the Drunkard , Crimson Avenger have very strange bug , he is appear , but he is invisible and people can't kill him. This bug is on Cronus and Husaria too.


Post edited by CytrynQa on 2017-10-14 18:40:02. Total edits: 1.
14.10.2017
The Infamous
Billy the Drunkard(25 lvl) roves in: Golden Spike Tavern - Basement , but he's not there.
The same bug as the Crimson Avenger. Please fix this quickly because it destroys the balance in the game. New players have no chance of winning items from these heroes.
15.10.2017
Aknytram
http://scr.hu/0e25p/fahhp
http://scr.hu/0e25p/glzza

Some monster are placed in weird positions
15.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Messi XD said:
Hi,such errors

Torneg
http://prntscr.com/gwhfia
https://prnt.sc/gwhd59
https://prnt.sc/gwheho

Fields of Gold
https://prnt.sc/gwhgp6

Fixed.

Aknytram said:
http://scr.hu/0e25p/3ts2k
Using teleport to Torneg from Holiday event will spawn you kinda outside the map to place from you cannot move ane further to npcs. the only way to get out of it is to teleport somewhere else

Fixed.

VioletRose said:
Old UI screenshoots in review of the game on home site :)

It will be updated in the near future.

Aknytram said:
http://scr.hu/0e25p/9u9d6

Fixed.

CytrynQa said:
Robson the same is with Billy the Drunkard , Crimson Avenger have very strange bug , he is appear , but he is invisible and people can't kill him. This bug is on Cronus and Husaria too.

The Infamous said:
Billy the Drunkard(25 lvl) roves in: Golden Spike Tavern - Basement , but he's not there.
The same bug as the Crimson Avenger. Please fix this quickly because it destroys the balance in the game. New players have no chance of winning items from these heroes.

We're working on it, please be patient. Submit a ticket via support panel to claim a refund.

Aknytram said:
http://scr.hu/0e25p/fahhp
http://scr.hu/0e25p/glzza

Some monster are placed in weird positions

Give me a map name and coordinates.
16.10.2017
VioletRose
https://imgur.com/a/7pNnE

Loot bug
From Ant Queen
16.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
VioletRose said:
https://imgur.com/a/7pNnE

Loot bug
From Ant Queen

We're already working on it.
16.10.2017
Zyziomek
Hi Such a bug found.


Wildcat Den
http://prntscr.com/gy314e
https://prnt.sc/gy30cn
16.10.2017
Sepobe
* 1 lvl: Quest 420 Robson. Pracownia Fortyego, 40 NPC Gildonea Matentis MAPA 574 X 49 Y 47 [Q]
* 1 lvl: test ifów robson. Euro - drużyny, Gnuj [Q]
* 1 lvl: Explorer's Problem. Ithan Town Hall - 2nd Floor, Rim the Explorer
* 1 lvl: Tutorial. Euro - drużyny, Jerome the Teacher
* 1 lvl: Titan Fight. Euro - drużyny, Jim the Teacher [Q]
* 1 lvl: Hero Fight. Euro - drużyny, Jim the Teacher [Q]
* 1 lvl: Elite Fight. Euro - drużyny, Jim the Teacher [Q]
* 1 lvl: Tutorial Retold. Euro - drużyny, Jim the Teacher [Q]
* 1 lvl: Elite 1 Fight. Road to Elite 2, Stanislav the Guardian [Q]
* 1 lvl: Elite 2 Fight. Road to Elite 2, Frank the Guardian [Q]

That information I got from Board Notice, which I guess, is a Bug. XD
16.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Messi XD said:
Hi Such a bug found.


Wildcat Den
http://prntscr.com/gy314e
https://prnt.sc/gy30cn

Fixed.
16.10.2017
Kubcok
Bugged pass : https://imgur.com/a/SapAo

And please, fix the bug with Crimson Avenger he is STILL bugged in Windy cave p3.
20.10.2017
Cysiaty
Pirates have to graphics.
Old on map and new during the fight.
Not include new e2 Jack the poisioner.
22.10.2017
Robson
senior game master
Kubcok said:
Bugged pass : https://imgur.com/a/SapAo

And please, fix the bug with Crimson Avenger he is STILL bugged in Windy cave p3.

Bug with the door has been fixed. As for Crimson Avenger, we'll inform you when it's fixed.

Cysiaty said:
Pirates have to graphics.
Old on map and new during the fight.
Not include new e2 Jack the poisioner.

Provide me with screenshots with map and mob names.
23.10.2017
The Infamous
All healing talismans don't work.

23.10.2017

1

2

next

LOG IN ON MAINPAGE BEFORE ADDING POST