Subject: [CRONUS] Looking for guild thread
Account deleted
This thread is made for those Players, who would like to join a guild on Cronus.

Please remember to write your applications in ordered manner, to make it clear and easy to read for Guild Founders.

Guild Application Pattern: [/u]

Nickname: your character's nick on which invitation will should be sent

Lvl: Optionally

Reason for searching guild / type of guild:

Forms of contact with me:

Something about me:

Overall rules of the topic: [/u]

1. Applications only
2. Do not spam, discuss, feed trolls, make complaints etc.
3. Do not use any translation program, application please write by yourself.

Post edited by Astraya on 2014-09-30 12:40:51. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
Nickname: Tedora

Lvl: Currently 52 , constantly improving

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I'm looking for a guild that is actively grouping up to kill elite bosses.

Send me some mail in-game

Something about me:
My favorite time to play is with a beer and a smoke.
I speak only english, sorry.
I work IT support.
Account deleted

Nickname: Ryder

Lvl: 80

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: Active guild. Farm bosses.

Forms of contact with me: Post in game or PM in chat.

Something about me: Later
Account deleted
Nickname: Sneaky Tracker

Lvl : Currently 46

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: Grouping up to kill e2, Heroes, etc.

Forms of contact with me: Through the game.

Something about me: I can speak both English and Polish.

Account deleted
Nickname: xPolski
Lvl: 13

Reason for searching guild / type of guild:I am a huge fan of playing together with other people (common wars, trips, etc.). when you're playing by yourself is fun but also with other people is always a lot more fun ^^.The only reason why I am looking for guild is the need for more laughter during the game ;_;

In the game.

Something about me:
Im Adrian and im 16 years old.Im from Poland but i leave in the Netherlands.. Can communicate in several languages : English (Grammar is not my strong point but I understand what someone says and more people can understand me) Polish (almost Perfect haha :D ) , Rusisch (i can speaking russian but i cannot writing ) , Nederlands (I talk enough good that people understand my ,and i can well good writen ;P ) .
I have a microphone, and i desire to talking if the guild have a ts3 of ventrillo :)
Previously I played a Polish version and I finished after 4 years.Now I started to English and I'm not going to end soon :)

joow.:D
Account deleted
Nickname: Fetish

Lvl: 32 atm.

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I love playing in a group, so I'm trying to find some friends in game.

Forms of contact with me: In game, or mail adrian.szewczak@yahoo.com

Something about me: I'm 16 years old boy from Poland(village close to Warsaw), I can speak in Polish and English(not good). I played Margonem from 3 years but I didn't reach something special.
Account deleted
Nickname: Dark magician

Lvl: 114

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: Looking for guilds which will kill the 101 titan and e2s near that level

I only speak English and born in england
Variable
Nickname: Variable

Lvl: 40

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: Looking for active guild, where i can talk to people and have a laugh / any type of guild.

Forms of contact with me: contact@varr.pl or in-game mailbox.

Something about me: My name is Greg. I have finshed High School and now i am waiting for final response about my college course. I am from Dunfermline in Scotland. I love programming and listening to the music. In my spare time i am moderating Margonem.com and just play this game as well.

Cronus only, thank you.
Account deleted
JP Army xD I have the best guild on cronus "Dishonored" .

Recrutation on ;D
Account deleted

Nickname: Vinte

Lvl: 12- i want knock 64lvl very fast.

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I look gilds for kill 64 lvl titan, and E2 (35,47,50) and assistance when needed

Forms of contact with me: post office in game

Something about me:
God Emperor of Man
Nickname: Nikolai
Lvl: 88
Im looking for a friendly guild , im on most of the day so
invite me.
Account deleted

Post edited by Fading on 2015-11-12 07:15:58. Total edits: 9.
Account deleted
Nickname: Junko

Lvl: Currently 40.

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I really like this game but it's getting kinda lonely at this stage haha.. Anyway, I'm looking for a guild that can have a laugh and is fairly active but also goes on elites sometimes xD

Forms of contact with me: In game would be easiest. Just message me on this character :)

Something about me: I'm Polish but I live in Ireland so I speak Polish and English fairly well :3 I don't spend 24/7 on Margonem but I do play often. I only really started playing a week or two ago. I like music and anime and I'm easy to get along with :3
Account deleted

Hi, I would like to propose as if my clan Dark Companions ^ _ ^ welcome active players with a minimum level of 30 ^ _ ^
Account deleted
hello
Account deleted
Hello
Account deleted
Looking for guild. I'm close to level 40.
Nickname: Passenger
Level: 39

About: My name is Adrian. Im 17 years old. From Poland. I like computers and girls.
God Emperor of Man
Name- Nikolai
Lvl: 146
Age-15
Account deleted
Looking for a guild, level 47.
Nickname: Cymbel

I just started this game recently so I'm online often.
Account deleted
Nickname: Anko

Lvl: Currently 41

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I'm getting kinda lonely playing this game hehe

Forms of contact with me: Mail in-game

Something about me: My name is Agnieszka and I used to play the Polish version of the game a few years ago. I am from Poland but I live in Ireland so my English is decent. :P
Account deleted
Nickname: Darkin
Lvl: Actually 30, but I'm going to exp 49/60 right now

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I'm looking for some friends to play Margonem.

Forms of contact with me: In game
Account deleted
Nickname: Cutepie
Lvl: 29

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I want to meat someone and wanna play togheter because its boring to play alone. Im also going to hit 63 lvl and stay at some e2 so i would like to have some help

Forms of contact with me: In game

Something about me: Im friendly

Post edited by Cutepie on 2018-01-04 22:05:14. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
/Sadi

Post edited by Sadi on 2018-01-05 13:27:40. Total edits: 1.
Account deleted
Nickname: Juliano's

Lvl: 15 but i will continue my play

Reason for searching guild / type of guild: I need friends who's helpful and know something about this game

Forms of contact with me: I would ask for contact in the game

Something about me: I'm not sure what I should to say, soo I'm waiting for invitation

See you soon(I hope) :)
Account deleted
Nickname: Kodoj
Age 24
Reason for searching guild: well, don't lie to yourself, everyone need guild exp boost ;)

Just started playing on US server, experienced margonem player from Poland, heroes seeker with houndreds of killed Patryks, Crimsons, Spiteful Guides, Night mistress and Vapors, going to stay probably somewhere between 200 - 240 lvl. I'm friendly, helpful and chatty, PvE focused, I'm rarely attacking other players without reason.

I am playing here because I need to practise my English for work, so I'm sorry but not intersted in joining Polish guilds

Forms of contact: please send email ingame to my main character; Kodoj

Post edited by Crocus on 2018-09-13 14:54:29. Total edits: 1.