Subject: Starting adventure with Margonem.com
Account deleted
Starting adventure with Margonem.com [/u]

Once we created our account, we can enter the game. We start our adventure in Soldiers' Tent[/u].

It looks like that:

We speak with Vestar [/u] to learn how we got in such strange place and how to manage now.

First quest

Yellow question mark above Vestar head means that he has got some task for us. It is highlighted and marked by " ? " in the dialogue:

Final line of the dialogue is also our task-to-do:

If we want to, we can check quest progress in active quests bookmark. We can find it here:

And it looks like that:

There is Track button next to quest name. It will be our helper through whole task:

& provides arrow which shows direction we should follow in order to find things we need during the quest
& highlights passages we should go through, monsters to kill or NPC to talk with
& shows progression of certain stage of the quest

When you turn it on (in quest bookmark) , it looks like that on the map:

If we gained ordered number pieces of meat, we can come back to Vestar to finish our first task. Notice that the quest accomplishment info will appear in game window as well as on the chat:

Quest completed!
You have received: Dagger

Gained 4 experience points
Gained 100 gold

Piece of cake right? :)

It is time to get really busy. Let’s start performing available quests and increase your character’s experience lvl.

Overall information you may find useful while exploring first map: [/u]

1. Healing

Using the plants is just waste of time. They don't cure enough HP to support needs of our characters. Here, on the very first map, Vlast the Healer will cure us whenever we need to. Just ask him about it:

TIP : You can also buy some potions.

2. Equipment

Merlung the Seller have quite sizeable collection of equipment for every Adventurer:

TIP : NPCs’ shops are fully sufficient for players needs at the beginning. Over time your main source of eq will be different types of mobs.

3. Quests

There are few tasks to perform, which are source of gold, useful eq and of course exp points:

1. Hare Hunt

Person ordering: Vestar

INFO: Kill the hares and bring 5 pieces of meat.

Prize: Dagger
, 4 experience points, 100 gold.

2. Vlast Lost His Pouch

Person ordering: Vlast the Healer

INFO: We are asked to find Vlast's pouch which were lost somewhere in Spider Cave.

Prize: Turquoise
, 51 experience points

3. Purchase Equipment for Erling

Person ordering: Erling

INFO: We are asked to visit Merlung the Seller to buy ordered equipment for Erling.

Prize: 100 gold, Heavy Leather Jerkin

4. Kill Spiders for Xenia

Person ordering: Xenia the Warrior

INFO: Kill 9 Night Spiders from Spider Cave.

Prize: 327 experience points, 200 gold

5. Deliver Rangar's Package

Person ordering: Rangar the Guard

INFO: We are asked to deliver precious package to Mousor the Druid .

Prize: 300 gold, 491 experience points, Ring Mail
, Long Sword

TIP: [/u] If you encounter any difficulties with finding tasks to do, you can always have a look on notice board:

And it looks like that:

4. Places to exp

Little exp crib for beginners:

1 - 4 lvl -> rabbits, squirrels, crickets, red crickets, young beatles
5 - 7 lvl -> hornets, beatles
6 – 10 -> spiders [Spider Cave]

Achieving 7 - 8th lvl makes your character strong enough to explore other maps. You should definitely set off towards Torneg to accomplish offered tasks and then head out to other towns in Margonem.

Good luck and see you soon on Margonem trails.

Account deleted
Good
Account deleted
Lavenda:
I have a problem
Error: Internal error: Your nickname contains vulgar or forbidden content. Contact a Gamke Master in order to change your nickname. If you entered a swear word on purpose, think about your foolishness for a minute.;
Account deleted
Good
Ryjek
Hello! I have a problem! The legendary event helmet disappeared for me, I did not do anything with it, could I report it somewhere?
Wusz Mitu
yup, on games' panel, in support tab
Account deleted
Where can I ask if I need help to do a Quest. Like I don't know the location of the item required and there's no way to replay the instructions of the NPC that gave me the Quest. Is there a specific topic for these kind of questions? Thank you.
Gathes
Xantmus:
if you go to quest tab you can see a track icon that will lead you to the desired spot.
Account deleted
Gathes said:

Hello, first of all thank you for replying to me. You are the first one so far.
What and where is this "Quest Tab"?
Gathes
Xantmus:
Bottom right corner, you can also open it with "J"
Account deleted
Gathes said:

Nothing happens if I press J. And if the Quest Tab is what I think it is, then it's not what I'm asking. I can't find a certain item to complete a certain quest. And that "Quest Tab" is just a list of all the active quests that I started and that I still have to complete. And it opens with T, but it doesn't help me on the quest itself. What I was asking is if there is a place here in the Forum or somewhere else where I can ask for help to find this item and complete this quest, becasue I posted already twice here in the Forum, but noone answered me or helped me. Do you have by any chance other places like a group in reddit or a specific topic where to ask these kind of questions and ask for help?
Thank you.
Gathes
Xantmus:
nope, there's no such thing
Account deleted

Hello, I have a problem with deleting 3 characters, but I waited for 5 days to delete this character and none of this continues to write that I have to wait 5 days, so please do something with it. Thank you and best regards Agareth
JzK-Yolos
Dear Margonem Support

Something bugged with my necklace, i cant see it stats can u help me repair this? I mean necklace on ,, Shining leader Tile V " JzK-Yolos

Aermenek
Please help me...pops up on me :You are not logged in! Please enter the game via the homepage: margonem.com.
Info nr 4. I do it and nothing helps, I'm logged in normally, I tried on a different browser and nothing helps on my phone, I can't come in, please help even tried to change the password and nothing

Post edited by Aermenek on 2021-04-15 21:23:01. Total edits: 1.
El Wedkon
[BANNED]
hi, I Need Help. I Can Not buy Draconite.
Payment Error Ip Address has Been rate limited :(