Subject: Starting adventure with Margonem.com
Account deleted
Starting adventure with Margonem.com[/u]

Once we created our account, we can enter the game. We start our adventure in Multiny and Sheptus's Hut[/u].

It looks like that:

We speak with Sheptus [/u] to learn how we got in such strange place and how to manage now.

First quest

Yellow question mark above Sheptus head means that he has got some task for us. It is highlighted and marked by " ? " in the dialogue:

Final line of the dialogue is also our task-to-do:

If we want to, we can check quest progress in active quests bookmark. We can find it here:

And it looks like that:

There is Track button next to quest name. It will be our helper through whole task:

& provides arrow which shows direction we should follow in order to find things we need during the quest
& highlights passages we should go through, monsters to kill or NPC to talk with
& shows progression of certain stage of the quest

When you turn it on (in quest bookmark) , it looks like that on the map:

If we gained ordered number pieces of meat, we can come back to Sheptus . He send us to Healing Well. It looks like that:

Our task is to Scoop up some water and drink it. So, let's do it. Effect? " ... You immediately feel better. Your mind clears, and senses grow keen.

After this we can finish our first task. Notice that the quest accomplishment info will appear in game window as well as on the chat:

Quest completed!
Gained 100 gold
You have received: Damaged Wand

You have received: Deflector

Gained 4 experience points

Piece of cake right? :)

It is time to get really busy. Let’s start performing available quests and increase your character’s experience lvl.

Overall information you may find useful while exploring first map: [/u]

1. Healing

Using the plants is just waste of time. They don't cure enough HP to support needs of our characters. Here, on the very first map, Healing Well will cure us whenever we need to. Just "ask" it about it:

TIP : You can also buy some potions.

2. Equipment

Fanny the Vendor have quite sizeable collection of equipment for every Adventurer.

TIP : NPCs’ shops are fully sufficient for players needs at the beginning. Over time your main source of eq will be different types of mobs.

3. Quests

There are few tasks to perform, which are source of gold, useful eq and of course exp points:

1. Beginnings

Person ordering: Sheptus

INFO: Kill the rabbits and bring 5 pieces of meat, then scoop up some water from Healing Well and drink it.

Prize: 100 gold, Damaged Wand
, Deflector
, 4 experience points .

2. Magic Ritual

Person ordering: Arhenius

INFO: We are asked to gather 3 herbs: Marigold, Clover and Eithel Silme.

Prize: 51 experience points, Turquoise

3. Flavius's Order

Person ordering: Flavius

INFO: We are asked to visit Fanny in order to pick up Flavius order and bring it to him.

Prize: 100 gold, Gained 72 experience points, Apprentice's Cloak

4. Prevention

Person ordering: Arhenius

INFO: Kill 5 Beetles.

Prize: 200 gold, 327 experience points.

5. Package to Torneg

Person ordering: Duriam

INFO: We are asked to deliver precious package to Riveny .

Prize: 300 gold, 491 experience points, Cleric's Cloak
, Druid Wand
, Magic Shield

TIP: [/u] If you encounter any difficulties with finding tasks to do, you can always have a look on notice board:

And it looks like that:

4. Places to exp

Little exp crib for beginners:

1 - 4 lvl -> rabbits, squirrels, crickets, red crickets, young beatles
5 - 7 lvl -> hornets, beatles
6 – 10 -> beetles [Beetle Nest]

TIP: [/u] To enter Beetle Nest you have to eat Magic Mushroom. It grows near entrance to the underground cave.

Achieving 7 - 8th lvl makes your character strong enough to explore other maps. You should definitely set off towards Torneg to accomplish offered tasks and then head out to other towns in Margonem.

Good luck and see you soon on Margonem trails.
Account deleted
Very good topic so I'll just add that as it is 7lvl the equipment it already you can easily pierce the gray wolves experience . But besides all OK .
Account deleted
Very good topic i'am start with that because it's my fist time when i play margonem now i have 71 lvl
Account deleted
Where can i buy some items for mag at 30 level?
Account deleted
hey
where I can get 49 level armer

Post edited by kamil kamil kamil on 2017-09-11 18:54:52. Total edits: 1.
Trynkiewicz
kamil kamil kamil:

Quest - 49 lvl: The Earth. Verbin, Malogost the Shaman.
Account deleted
Hi i cant do quest Poisoned Water, it wont let me go to the water and use the poison someone help
Account deleted
hey
Account deleted
Hello Elite Fight Quest in bugg
Raruriz
What skills are most important for mag?