Subject: Skills trainers!
Account deleted
Now the skills learning panel is in one place. In every town, there’s a trainer, usually placed in town hall. It’s a character that teaches all the skill paths. Now you can develop your profession’s abilities while visiting town, selling loots or buying potions.
Account deleted
I'm sorry but where're they? I'm not finding any new NPC anywhere.

Also Jareny the Teacher is not giving anything. There's no any dialogue or any other option.
Account deleted
My sincere apologies, I haven't synchronized worlds. Now the NPCs are in place.
Account deleted
I knew it :)

If you ask me I'd change the way it works. I understand that you only copied mechanism from other NPCs to the trainer. Because of that it's necessary to choose which path to learn and then only this path is unlocked to be chosen.
I'd see it more likely that player chooses i.e. "Train skills" and then all the paths available (all paths, not all skills - different profession' restriction).

I'd also add a "Un-teach / un-train my skills" like Daren from Karka-Han offers or each single trainer.

Last but not least - I don't see any point in showing "Path of Creation" as long as it's not available. You just confuse players. Just remove it and problem solved.
Account deleted
nice :)
Account deleted
Well done :)
Account deleted
kupa
Account deleted
well xentis
Account deleted
Hello
Account deleted
lol